.....come enjoy some handmade creations and heartfelt experiences. I'm glad you're here & hope you'll come back often.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sincere Apologies

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to pop in real quick today.  I just wanted to let you know I'm "still around" lol.  Seriously though, I wanted to apologize for not posting on my blog (or visiting your blogs) very much over the last month or so.  I do really miss visiting each of your blogs and wish I had time to share some of the many projects I've been working on.  But that's going to have to wait for just a bit longer.  I hope you understand & will keep an eye out for future posts.


For those of you that don't know, my sister is getting married in a couple of weeks.  In addition to the many duties & appointments I've had to run to as Matron of Honor - she's had quite a list of projects she's wanted me to work on too.  So I've been quite busy there.  It's pretty time consuming, but lots of fun!  After the wedding, I hope to be sharing all of the wedding projects with you. 
Wedding Projects "Sneak Peek"


 Be sure to check out the "Sneak Peek" on the left though - Don't you just love that gorgeous SNS Thank You stamp?!
and how awesome does the brides' name look on the Spellbinder ribbon?! (More on this & other wedding stuff later!)


I've also been working on some fun new Sparkle N Sprinkle projects too.  I have a handful of great all occasion projects as well as a really fun seasonal idea that will be coming your way.  So you can look forward to those too! 
 

And on the general home front / personal side, even though we're just about 4 weeks into the new school year now; we're still trying to adjust to that at my house.  Since my daughter has now moved up to a new school since she started middle school; now the entire family has a new  schedule we've been trying to get in sync with.  It hasn't been easy since our school district runs the middle school kids on the same schedule as the high school.  Now she has to be up at 5:30 in morning - I think that''s a pretty early / tough schedule for someone as young as her!  We're doing our best to help her adjust though.

Well, that's the nutshell version of what's been going on around here & why I've been a bit absent from blogland so much.  I sure hope all has been well with each of you and that you've had some time to create some fun things yourself!  I really look forward to seeing them sometime soon!! Thanks again for bearing with me and for taking time to read this. I always appreciate your taking the time to visit!!!

Until next time,
***Julie***

PS - Don't forget, there's still time to enter SNS's Creative Challenge for this month!  Some great digital images up for grabs; so be sure to join the fun!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love how you did the banner and love the black and white - so clean looking and elegant.

Donna Ellis said...

Julie, the embossed thank you sentiment really looks outstanding in this elegant black background! Very pretty! I'm sure your sister was delighted, now that the wedding has taken place. hugs, de

Anonymous said...

offffg asds

Vidalista 20 said...

Take Vidalista 20m g Black approximately 30 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse.

Cenforce 150 said...

Cenforce 150 mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is something you cannot erect or maintain. ED is a common symptom in men, but if it’s a chronic problem, it’s important to get a medical examination.